- By 2025, each health system will obtain 100% clean electricity.
- Each health system will adopt energy performance targets for acute care centers and medical office buildings.
- All health systems will be members of Practice Greenhealth, a nonprofit dedicated to health care sustainability, and submit annual sustainability data for awards.
- Each health system will have waste and water goals that align with Practice Greenhealth’s reporting requirements.
- Each health system will procure 30% sustainable food as defined by Practice Greenhealth.
See UC's progress toward this goal in the Annual Report on Sustainable Practices.