- By 2025, zero-emission vehicles (ZEV) or hybrid vehicles shall account for at least 50% of all new light-duty vehicle acquisitions.
- By 2025, each location shall strive to reduce its percentage of employees and students commuting by single-occupancy vehicles (SOV) by 10% relative to its 2015 SOV commute rates.
- By 2050, each location shall strive to have no more than 40% of its employees and no more than 30% of all employees and students commuting to the location by SOV.
- By 2025, each location shall strive to have at least 4.5% of commuter vehicles be ZEV.
- By 2050, each location shall strive to have at least 30% of commuter vehicles be ZEV.
See UC's progress toward this goal in the Annual Report on Sustainable Practices.