- Each UC location will purchase at least 50% zero-emission or hybrid vehicles when making new light-duty vehicle acquisitions by 2025.
Each location shall strive to:
- Reduce its percentage of employees and students commuting by single-occupancy vehicles (SOVs) by 10% relative to its 2015 SOV commute rates by 2025.
- Have no more than 40% of its employees and no more than 30% of all employees and students commuting to the location by SOV by 2050.
- Have at least 4.5% of commuter vehicles be ZEV by 2025.
- Have at least 30% of commuter vehicles be ZEV by 2050.
See UC's progress toward this goal in the Annual Report on Sustainable Practices.