Information Technology Services
Information Security Services
ITS aims to protect the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of UC information assets through activities that identify and minimize information security risk. Information security has a direct financial, operational, and reputational impact on the University and its mission. Specific activities include
- Security incident response
- Security awareness and training
- Risk and compliance assessments
- Vulnerability management program
- Data classification, protection, and access
- UISL-as-a-Service (Unit Information Security Leads)
- Security policy exceptions
- Vendor risk assessments
- Application and unit risk assessments and penetration tests
All UCOP departments may request information security services.
There is no charge for most information security services. See individual service pages for information on any specific costs required.
Policies and Guidelines