Information Technology Services
Information Security Services
ITS aims to protect the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of UC information assets through activities that identify and minimize information security risk. Information security has a direct financial, operational, and reputational impact on the University and its mission. Specific activities include
- incident/security breach response management
- security awareness and training
- risk and compliance assessments
- consultation with business owners to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities in business processes and technology implementation
- sensitive data consultation to identify sensitive data and how to protect it in storage and transmission
- coordination of the technical aspects of UCOP eDiscovery preservation
All UCOP departments may request information security services.
There is no charge for information security services.