Information Technology Services
IT Policy Development, Interpretation, and Coordination
Availability: UCOP and Systemwide
The Vice President - Information Technology Services (ITS) is responsible for maintaining and interpreting UC policy on information technology. The IT policy director provides policy consultation services for UCOP and campus personnel. Services include the following:
- Explanation of existing policy, standards, procedures, guidelines and requirements
- Advice on the application of policy to particular situations
- Development of or updates to UC policy, guidelines, and procedures, in partnership with campus and UCOP personnel
- Assessment of the impact of pending or new legislation on the University
- Review of contracts and agreements for alignment with policy
- Staff training on policy, procedures, and guidelines
How to Request Support
Support is available M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Contact the policy director for information.
All UC personnel may request policy services.
There is no charge for policy services.