UC Hispanic-Serving Institutions Initiative
UC HSI Initiative Reports
- Paredes, A.D., Estrada, C., Venturanza, R.J., and Teranishi, R.T. (2021). La Lucha Sigue: The University of California's Role as a Hispanic-Serving Research Institution System (pdf). The Institute for Immigration, Globalization, and Education. Los Angeles, CA.
- UC Davis is listed as an HSI in this report. However, UC Davis is officially considered an emerging HSI. For more information, see https://diversity.ucdavis.edu/hsi.
UC HSI Initiative Research and Practice Brief Series Winter 2022
- Matute, A.C. (2022). Chicanx/Latinx Student Success at UC Riverside: Capturing the History of a Thriving Hispanic-Serving Institution (pdf). UC Hispanic-Serving Institutions Initiative. Oakland, CA.
- Morales, J. (2022). The UCI Inclusive Excellence Certificate Program: Creating Opportunities to Center Racial Equity at a Hispanic-Serving Research Institution (pdf). UC Hispanic-Serving Institutions Initiative. Oakland, CA.
- Oropeza, L. (2022). UC Davis as an Emerging Hispanic-Serving Institution: Embracing a Hispanic-Serving identity (pdf). UC Hispanic-Serving Institutions Initiative. Oakland, CA.
UC Campus Reports
UC Berkeley HSI Task Force
- UC Berkeley HSI Task Force (2020). Chancellor's Task Force in Becoming a Hispanic Serving Institution (pdf).
UC Davis HSI Task Force
- Aldana, R. & Reed R. (2019). Investing in Rising Scholars and Serving the State of California. What it means for UC Davis to be a Hispanic Serving Institution (pdf).
UC Irvine HSI Administrative Work Group
- Haynes, D.M. (2016). UCI as Hispanic Thriving Campus: Report of the Administrative Work Group on Campus Designation as a Hispanic-Serving Institution (pdf).
- Contreras, F. (2018). A look at UC San Diego: Latinx students are a critical mass of San Diego region (pdf). Project ASPIRAR: San Diego, CA.