UC Hispanic-Serving Institutions Initiative
UC HSI Initiative Reports
- Paredes, A.D., Estrada, C., Venturanza, R.J., and Teranishi, R.T. (2021). "La Lucha Sigue: The University of California's Role as a Hispanic-Serving Research Institution System." The Institute for Immigration, Globalization, and Education. Los Angeles, CA.
- UC Davis is listed as an HSI in this report. However, UC Davis is officially considered and emerging HSI. For more information see https://diversity.ucdavis.edu/hsi
UC Campus Reports
UC Berkeley HSI Task Force
- UC Berkeley HSI Task Force (2020). Chancellor's Task Force in Becoming a Hispanic Serving Institution (pdf).
UC Davis HSI Task Force
- Aldana, R. & Reed R. (2019). Investing in Rising Scholars and Serving the State of California. What it means for UC Davis to be a Hispanic Serving Institution (pdf).
UC Irvine HSI Administrative Work Group
- Haynes, D.M. (2016). UCI as Hispanic Thriving Campus: Report of the Administrative Work Group on Campus Designation as a Hispanic-Serving Institution (pdf).
- Contreras, F. (2018). “A look at UC San Diego: Latinx students are a critical mass of San Diego region”. Project ASPIRAR: San Diego, CA.