Building & Administrative Service Center
Parking Information & Enrollment
The following parking lots and locations are available to UC employees and affiliates. Employees may be able to pay their parking expenses using pre-tax dollars. Learn more about the pre-tax commuter benefits program.
Note: New parking arrangements will be shared upon our return to on-site operations.
Franklin-Broadway Campus Parking, Oakland, CA (300 spaces)
- 1111 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA 94607
- Electric-vehicle charging available
- Contact: UCOP Parking & Transportation to be added to the waitlist.
Franklin-Broadway Toll Arm Instructions: wait for your car to be detected and the toll arm to go up. DO NOT GO THROUGH THE TOLL GATE UNTIL THE ARM HAS RETURNED TO IT’S DOWN POSITION AFTER THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU HAS GONE THROUGH.
UC Berkeley Parking, Berkeley, CA
- Berkeley, CA 94704
- Contact: Sarah Middendorf, (510) 643-1914, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
UCDC Parking, Washington, D.C.
- 1608 Rhode Island Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Contact: Mac Hamlett, (202) 974-6365, email@example.com
UCPath Center Parking (also known as UCOP Riverside IntelliCenter), Riverside, CA
- 14350 Meridian Pkwy, Riverside, CA 92518
- Contact: Darryl Brown, (951) 787-5021, Darryl.Brown@ucop.edu
PLEASE NOTE: Parking participants are restricted to parking one vehicle at a time. Violation of parking policies may result in parking access being revoked and potential fees.
For issues or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadway Bicycle Storage
Bike lockups are available at no cost and are easily accessible on Level 1 of the Franklin Garage and through the Broadway 12th street entrance. Bikes are prohibited from entering Franklin and Broadway lobbies.
- For access to the Franklin Garage bike lock-ups, contact the Work Management Center at (510) 987-0600.
- Bike lockups in the Broadway garage are available on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to store your bike in the Broadway garage, please complete this registration form and return it to the Work Management Center in person or via email at email@example.com 48 hours in advance of your first use.