This collection of tools and resources is intended to help employees orient themselves to the UCOP community and navigate their way through various procedures and services. The UCOP Franklin-Broadway Campus Welcome Guide (pdf) is also provided to support new employees' arrival to UCOP.
- Business Resource Center | Contact BRC
The Business Resource Center is organized into teams dedicated to specific functional service areas: Travel & Entertainment; Purchase Orders & Payments; Compliance, Accounting, Audit, and Policy (CAAP); and Local Procurement.
- IT Service Hub | Access IT Service Hub | Email ServiceDesk
Employees report IT incidents, make requests, check status, and provide feedback via this portal. If there is an emergency, you should call (510) 987-0457 and choose option 2.
- Security at Oakland-based office buildings
If you have a security question or want to report a security issue in the Oakland area, call the security desk in the Franklin Lobby at (510) 987-9790. Other concerns can be directed to Assistant Director, Facilities Management, Darryl R. Brown at (951) 312-3209.
- UCOP Human Resources | Contact UCOP HR
UCOP HR Business Partners, assigned by department, provide guidance and support to all managers, supervisors and employees regarding all HR services.
- Work Management Center | Franklin Lobby | (510) 987-0600 | Email WMC
WMC manages a range of activities, including:
- Main UCOP phone directory and assistance for all telephone calls received at (510) 987-0600 and (510) 987-0700
- First point of contact for building maintenance assistance
- Management and site administration of UCOP employee systems: iRequest and Visitor Management System
- Issuance of UCOP employee security badges (building access)
- Issuance of garage access cards and parking coordination with the Pre-Tax Commuter Program
- Provide keys for both office spaces and furniture
We welcome any recommendations for revisions, additions or other improvements. Please send your ideas to Thuvan Le.