Get Help for Yourself

If you or someone you know is in danger or needs immediate help, call 911.

If you’re not in immediate danger, we are here to help. If you’ve experienced sexual violence, sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating/domestic violence or stalking, confidential support and guidance is available to you.

Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP)

The Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) provides assessment, counseling and referral services for a broad range of personal and work-related issues. FSAP also has trained professionals available to offer compassionate and confidential support if you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted.

To set up an appointment, call (415) 476-8279.

Staff at the UCPath Center can access the UC Riverside FSAP.

A representative from the FSAP can:

  • Provide confidential emotional support, whether the assault occurred on or off OP premises.
  • Connect you with medical care, if you need it.
  • Explain your options for filing a report, as well as your options if you choose not to report, so you can make the decision that is right for you.
  • Refer you to community organizations that can help meet other needs you might have.

Behavioral Health Benefits

Employees and their eligible dependents enrolled in UC’s Health Plans have access to behavioral health counseling services. (Learn more about this option.)

If a friend or colleague needs help

If someone you know has experienced sexual violence, here are some resources to help you support them.