Institutional Research and Academic Planning
Statewide academic policy and planning
IRAP provides expertise on behalf of the University as part of statewide efforts to plan for and improve higher education in California.
Specifically, IRAP is working on the following projects:
- Assessing efforts to review / revise / amend/ interpret the California Master Plan for Higher Education
- Developing UC’s response on the need for more bachelor’s degrees in California
- Representing UC on statewide accountability efforts
- Examining the need for intersegmental coordination in areas such as higher education data exchange, non-duplication of degree programs, etc.
- Evaluating legislative proposals for UC’s Office of State Governmental Relations