Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- UC excels in national and international rankings
- New Content Category! See "Alumni economic mobility" under Content & Analysis
- UC and first-generation students, a formula for economic mobility and public benefit
- Understanding the value of a UC degree
- Do UC undergraduate alumni earn graduate degrees?
First-Generation Students at UC Conference
Pamela Brown is presenting on "Setting the Stage: Who are UC’s First-Generation Students?"
July 11, 2018
San Diego, CA
UC Accountability Report: Presentation to the UC Regents
Pamela Brown is presenting highlights to the 2018 UC Accountability Report, along with related information in the UC Information Center to the UC Board of Regents.
July 19, 2018
UC San Francisco
2018 California Association for Institutional Research
November 14-16, 2018