Local Human Resources
Diversity and Affirmative Action
The Office of the President (UCOP) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the Office of the President to undertake affirmative action for minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and all covered veterans, which may take the form of outreach recruitment, training programs to enhance the skills of minorities and women, career counseling to assist in career development, and seminars for hiring supervisors, to update them on the most current developments in the law.
UCOP maintains written Affirmative Action Plans (AAP) for Women and Minorities, Persons with Disabilities, and for Covered Veterans, as required by federal laws and regulations. The AAP is comprised of programmatic activities and goals for the Office of the President, as well as UCOP workforce statistics, and is updated annually.
Affirmative Action Plans (July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016)
- Program for Minorities and Women (pdf)
- Program for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities (pdf)
Affirmative Action Plans (2014-15)
- Program for Minorities and Females (pdf)
- Program for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities and Qualified Protected Veterans (pdf)
- Program for Veterans (pdf)