Systemwide Community Safety
We promote ongoing community engagement in safety, and work with all UC locations to build a more holistic, data-driven, service-oriented and community-centric approach to safety and security across the University.
The Office of Systemwide Community Safety engages across the university to implement practices that improve consistency, transparency, accountability and demonstrate a community-oriented approach to safety and security. This office directly supports the full implementation of the UC Community Safety Plan.
- UC Board of Regents discussion: UC Community Safety
- Presidential Task Force on Universitywide Policing Implementation Report
- Robinson/Edley Report Twelve-Month Implementation Report
- Robinson-Edley Report: UC Response to Campus Protests
- Racial and Identity Profiling Act of 2015 (RIPA)
- OpenJustice: California DOJ Transparency Initiative