UCOP Human Resources
Working and Wellness
Our Working and Wellness courses and resources provide UCOP employees with information and tools to support work-life balance, wellbeing and self-care. The courses are offered throughout the year in on-demand, live, and live-online versions. Select the course to see a full description. You can view the current class schedule and register for the class on the UCOP Classes and Workshops Link Page. If you do not see a class you need, you can express interest (doc) for the course in the UC Learning Center or fill out a class request form.
All UCOP employees also have free access to LinkedIn Learning courses (FAQs) and Gartner Manager Employee Development toolbox.
- Working and Wellness Classes
- Resilience: Navigating the Unexpected with Grace
- LinkedIn Learning: Resilience collection
- Well being and Self-Care
- LinkedIn Learning: Wellness Classes
- Well being and self-care during COVID19
- Counseling Services: FSAP - The Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) offers free and confidential counseling services for UCOP employees.