Institutional Research and Academic Planning
Over the last twenty years, we have shared what we learned from the UCUES survey in a variety of presentations. You can see them here.
- 2022 Comparisons of undergraduate experience between first-year stopouts and persisting students
- 2021 Diversity, campus climate, and student success at the University of California: A strategic approach to examining two decades of change
- 2020 And the survey says – Preliminary survey data for strategic decisions
- 2020 Does student experience matter? Listening to the student voice
- 2020 Student basic needs at the University of California: Data collection and results
- 2019 Using text analysis of “Most meaningful experiences” to inform policy
- 2018 Understanding extracurricular activities’ impact on employment outcomes
- 2018 Campus Diversity: Impact on student experience and outcomes
- 2018 Engagement and employment outcomes of undergraduate students at the University of California
- 2018 California community college students at UC San Diego: Transfer students' profile of engagement in the research-based academic environment
- 2017 Getting hired: How the University of California prepares students for the workforce
- 2017 A survey study on student basic needs at the University of California
- 2016 Undergraduate research participation: Predictors and relationship with research career pursuits
- 2015 High impact learning practices and selected educational outcomes
- 2015 Getting engaged: Does it work?
- 2013 Are undergraduate students disengaged before they drop out?
- 2013 College learning: When do students at UC gain the most?
- 2012 How to improve student survey response rates: Contributing factors and marketing strategies