Business Resource Center
UCOP Moving and Relocation Service
The relocation experience is frequently the first impression a new hire has about the employer. With this in mind, our UCOP relocation program represents a shift from a purely transactional process – to an enhanced service that we provide to new employees with regard to moving and relocation arrangements and payments.
The Business Resource Center (BRC) relocation service includes but is not limited to:
- Purchasing and direct billing of airfare
- Reserving and direct billing of lodging (for temporary housing)
- Guidance on collecting bids from UC contracted movers
- Compliance resource with regard to UC policy and UCOP procedures
- Assistance with submitting reimbursement requests
The BRC provides a single point of contact from start to finish. Our goal is to ensure that new employees receive all of the relocation options available to them and understand UCOP procedures and UC policies governing relocation. A new job and a move can be a stressful time in anybody’s life. We are here to assist new employees with maneuvering this process.
As a new employee with a relocation package, you can expect:
- An analyst will be assigned to be your guide/liaison.
- The analyst’s name will be included in your offer letter (for easy accessibility)
- You will receive a welcome email – outlining all of the relocation options and restrictions
- Direct bill airfare and lodging options will be provided to minimize your out-of-pocket expense
- We will assist with the completion of the relocation form and required submittal to audit/payroll.
- We will work directly with your new department to obtain the necessary budgetary approvals.
For more information about this process, please contact email@example.com.