UC IT Sourcing Committee (ITSC)
- Members are appointed by the ITLC member of UC campuses, UC Health, UC-affiliated national laboratories, Agriculture and Natural Resources and UC Office of the President
- Appointed members should be CIOs or those that report directly to CIOs such as Deputy/Assistant CIOs or an IT Strategic Sourcing Lead.
- The ITLC will appoint a chair/ITLC liaison of that committee and will revisit annually
- The IT Sourcing Program Manager (ITSPM) will coordinate the schedule and activities of the group. The ITSPM will functionally report to the IT Sourcing Committee but will be employed from a location and will report to the CIO there for performance management.
- UC Procurement Services will appoint a liaison to serve as an ex-officio member of the committee.
- Members of partner communities will be regularly invited to open meetings for information sharing and transparency, to participate in appropriate work-groups and forums, and to participate as needed in other forums.
|Gabe Youtsey||ANR||CIO (ITLC Liaison)|
|Rick Griffin||Merced||IT Commodity Manager|
|John Cook||UCD Health||Interim CIO|
|Carol Jordan||UCSC||Director of Applications and Project Management|
|Elise Meyer||UCSB||Associate Director|
|Mark Amey||UCSD Health||Associate CIO|
|Brett Pollak||UCSD||Director, Workplace Technology Services (Chair)|
|Morna Mellor||UCD||Senior Director, Enteprise Services|
|David Willson||UCB||Strategic Technology Acquisition Manager|
|Kian Colesotck||UCI||Assistant CIO|
|Suzanne Stinson||UCLA||Manager, Software Central and liaison to SSG|
|Tom Trappler||UCOP||Associate Director for IT Sourcing, UC Procurement|
|Shirley Bittlingmeier||UCOP||Client Services Officer|
|John Gubbles||UC Davis|