Risk Summit is a biennial gathering of UC professionals that provides an opportunity to connect with colleagues to share perspectives, best practices, challenges and solutions. The objective of the Risk Summit is to give attendees the opportunity to:
- Improve their professional skills and knowledge
- Prepare for upcoming Risk related challenges from legislative or regulatory developments, evolving operations, and emerging areas of risk
- Network with University collegues, Risk Management service providers, partners, and others.
Risk Summit took a hiatus in 2018 to re-envision the program with the goal of continuing to provide top-quality, timely and UC-focused content. After much consideration, we have decided to continue the conference on a biennial basis in odd-numbered years. Even-numbered years we plan to host one-day, in-person program workgroup meetings.
- 2019 Risk Summit and Program Workgroup meetings
- 2020 Program Workgroup meetings
- 2021 Risk Summit and Program Workgroup meetings
- 2022 Program Workgroup meetings