Registering UC Travel

Travel registration is an important risk management tool. If an emergency occurs in your travel destination, this is how your campus Risk Management office will know you are there. Travel registration also enrolls you to receive travel alerts from UC’s security provider, Crisis24.

  • Travel arrangements made through the UC travel program, also known as ConnexUC, Connexxus, and Concur, are automatically registered to receive travel alerts through Crisis24’s Worldcue system, except for SWABIZ bookings.
  • For SWABIZ bookings -or- for reservations made outside ConnexUC, you must register your trip in UC’s travel registration system, UC Away.
  • Travel registration does not guarantee that your trip is eligible for travel insurance coverage.
    • UC employees must be on approved university business during which they will be compensated by the university.
    • UC students must be participating in a UC sponsored and supervised off-campus activity that meets the policy definition of a ‘covered activity.’
    • If in doubt, consult with your campus Risk Management office.