UCOP Human Resources
Performance Appraisal Learning Resources
STAFF TALENT EVALUATION PROCESS (STEP) for 2020-2021
All UCOP employees and people managers will participate in STEP training. Our blended learning approach pairs self paced e-courses with live virtual classes in order to reduce overall training time, enhance learning and allow for technical support, questions and practice within the live learning sessions. A detailed overview of the process is outlined in the chart below.
Self-paced e-courses are required for all staff. These courses will be assigned to you and can be found under the Required Training Icon on your UC Learning Center home page.
Optional resources can be accessed and are available as needed.
If you are not familiar with all the features of Zoom, it is recommended that you attend a zoom fundamentals class or review these short Zoom tips on LIL prior taking they live virtual training(s). - Options during a meeting (5 mins) and Checking your audio and video settings (3 mins).
Required eCourse Trainings
(Please take the eCourses in order)
|October||Please use Chrome or Firefox to view the eCourses
- STEP Office Hours are open for all UCOP employees on 12/8 @ 10am-12pm PST (Zoom ID: 95363396299) and 12/9 @ 1pm-3pm PST (Zoom ID: 96318494047). Walk-ins are welcome!
- STEP ePerformance User guide for employees (pdf)
- STEP ePerformance User guide for SMG (pdf)
- Welcome to STEP introduction video
- UC CORE Competencies (pdf)
- LinkedIn Learning STEP Collection (time varies): LinkedIn Learning videos on change, giving and receiving feedback, and coaching and more
For questions please email STEP@ucop.edu