UCOP Human Resources
Community and Belonging (D&I)
Our Community and Belonging courses and resources provide learning opportunities, information, and tools to advance our UCOP values of diversity and inclusion. These courses are aligned to our UC’s Community and Belonging competency with the goal of promoting a UCOP culture that is welcoming and supportive, engages diverse ideas, and includes all voices.
These courses are offered throughout the year in on-demand, live, and live-online versions. Select the course to see a full description. You can view the current class schedule and register for the class on the UCOP Classes and Workshops Link Page. If we are not currently offering a class that you want, you can express interest for the course in the UC Learning Center or fill out a class request form.
- Community and Belonging
- UCOP Implicit Bias Series
- Building Strong Work Relationships
- LinkedIn Learning: Community and Belonging Collection
- Learning Cohorts
- Making Power Moves - This women’s leadership course is directed at high-performing individuals who manage people or projects, and is a great opportunity to boost your professional development and career goals. This cohort is offered twice a year through PACSW
- UC Women’s Initiative for Professional Development (UC WI)
- Affinity Group Page - These are employee-led and employee-organized groups centered around common life experiences or backgrounds, and their allies.
- UC Systemwide Diversity Web Page
- UCOP Conversation on Race – RECORDINGS
Available for viewing through the UC Learning Center, Dr Rachelle Rogers-Ard’s presentations for the UCOP Conversations on Race that occurred in the Fall of 2020.