UCOP Human Resources
UCOP Mentorship Program
The Mentorship Program is an exciting opportunity to share and learn career skills and leadership practices, guide and navigate the UCOP culture, and establish long term professional relationships.
The goal of the Mentorship Program is to create mentor–mentee pairings that provide a supportive structure for UCOP employees to cultivate contacts, explore challenges and enhance their effectiveness as they grow both personally and professionally.
Applications for the 2023-2024 program will open in November 2024.
What is UCOP mentorship?
- A partnership built on mutual respect, trust and the sharing of ideas and experiences.
- A program which supports learning and performance in a 1 on 1 setting through coaching.
- A process of assessing individual strengths and growth opportunities.
- A mentee-driven program in which the mentee takes ownership of the learning experience.
- Professional development to reach your full potential.
- Networking opportunities.
Who can become a Mentee?
The program is open for all Office of the President staff members (career, contract or represented) from all classifications, who have worked at UCOP for at least 6 months.
Who can become a Mentor?
A mentor is an experienced UCOP leader or staff with at least one year of UCOP service and is
interested in helping others with professional and career development. Previous mentees are
welcome to participate as mentors.
Additional Information and FAQs
For questions and additional information, contact Annie Prozan, UCOP Learning and Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.