Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent, and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
IRAP's statement of inclusion: We create and model an inclusive and collaborative culture for all of us to belong, grow, and feel valued. We thrive together and commit to practice transparency and equity.
- IRAP Bulletin: August 2022
- UCUES 20th anniversary (webpage)
- UC student health and wellbeing dashboard
- 2022 UC annual Accountability Report (website)
- University of California 2030 capacity plan (pdf)
- Building 2030 capacity: UC traditional and non-traditional enrollment growth strategies (pdf)
- Community safety data dashboards
- University of California and California students stopout surveys dashboard
- First generation college students dashboard
- Gap analysis dashboard
- (updated) Profile of undergraduate stopouts dashboard
- (updated) UC doctoral program statistics dashboard
- (updated) Time to doctorate dashboard
- (updated) UC alumni graduate degree outcomes dashboard
- (updated) California demographics dashboard
- (updated) Entry level writing requirements results dashboard
- (updated) Enrollment destinations of UC admits dashboard
- (updated) Gap analysis dashboard
- (updated) Undergraduate admissions summary dashboard
- (updated) UC 2030 dashboard