Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- Doctoral experience survey dashboard
- IRAP's January 2020 Bulletin
- Rethinking the data collection of identity in Native American students (pdf)
- Reporting post-graduation outcomes for doctoral students using NCSES/NSF data (pdf)
- More CAIR presentations can be found here
- Disciplinary trends in graduate degree program proposals (pdf)
UC Regents Meeting
March 17 - 19, 2020
2020 American Educational Research Association (AERA) Annual Meeting
April 17-21, 2020
San Francisco, California
Joseph Van Matre will present: Gender expression and students’ lived experiences on college campuses as part of a panel session titled, Gender in higher and adult education.