Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- IRAP's March Bulletin
- Student basic needs dashboard
- Grade inflation for top California students (pdf)
- Relationship of the SAT/ACT to college performance at UC (pdf)
- Doctoral experience survey dashboard
- Rethinking the data collection of identity in Native American students (pdf)
- Reporting post-graduation outcomes for doctoral students using NCSES/NSF data (pdf)
- More CAIR presentations can be found here
- Disciplinary trends in graduate degree program proposals (pdf)
- UC alumni at work dashboard
- UC student veteran community (pdf)
- updated: UC undergraduate non-completion (pdf)
- updated: UC facts at a glance (pdf)
- updated: Student faculty ratio dashboard
- updated: Freshman fall admissions summary dashboard
- updated: Transfer fall admissions summary dashboard
- updated: Undergraduate admissions summary dashboard
- updated: Admissions by source school dashboard
- updated: California Community College new enrollments at UC dashboard
UC Regents Meeting
March 17 - 19, 2020
2020 American Educational Research Association (AERA) Annual Meeting
April 17-21, 2020
San Francisco, California
Joseph Van Matre will present: Gender expression and students’ lived experiences on college campuses as part of a panel session titled, Gender in higher and adult education.
2020 Association for Institutional Research (AIR) Forum
May 25 - 29, 2020
New Orleans, Louisiana
Brianna Moore-Trieu and Ola Popoola will present: Once upon a time, there was an institutional researcher...
Brianna Moore-Trieu will present: