Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- UC and first-generation students, a formula for economic mobility and public benefit
- Rural student pipeline to UC
- Understanding the value of a UC degree
- Do UC undergraduate alumni earn graduate degrees?
- CLIMB Mobility Analysis dashboards
- UC helps level the field and promote economic mobility, particularly for low-income students
- UC undergraduate alumni at work dashboards with campus filters
- Graduate degree aspirations and outcomes for UC undergraduate students
- Comparative Salaries for Research University Leaders
- Undergraduate retention and graduation rates
- UC Rankings at a Glance
- UC leads the way in enrollment and graduation of Pell Grant recipients
- First-time CA bar passage rates increase at all UC law schools in July 2017
- March 2018 IRAP bulletin released
- Employee trends topic brief update
- Federal research funding topic brief updated
- California state agency funding topic brief updated
- UC Research in California map updated
- Comparative Salaries for Public University System Leaders
First-Generation Students at UC Conference
Pamela Brown is presenting on "Setting the Stage: Who are UC’s First-Generation Students?"
July 11, 2018
San Diego, CA
UC Accountability Report: Presentation to the UC Regents
Pamela Brown is presenting highlights to the 2018 UC Accountability Report, along with related information in the UC Information Center to the UC Board of Regents.
July 19, 2018
UC San Francisco
2018 California Association for Institutional Research
November 14-16, 2018