Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- Parenting students’ experience and challenges at UC (pdf)
- UC undergraduate non-completion (pdf)
- UC undergraduates are more likely to plan to earn a doctoral or professional degree (pdf)
- IRAP's CAIR 2018 presentations are now online
- UC’s student veteran community (pdf)
- UC excels in national and international rankings (pdf)
- New Content Category! See "Alumni economic mobility" under Content & Analysis
- UPDATED: Comparative salaries for research university leaders (pdf)
- Do UC undergraduate alumni earn graduate degrees? (pdf)
- Understanding the value of a UC degree (pdf)
- Major requirements initiative final report (pdf)
- UC inventions at a glance
- Employee trends topic brief update (pdf)
- UC and first-generation students, a formula for economic mobility and public benefit (pdf)
2019 Administrative Management Group Leadership Conference: Embracing Change
April 12, 2019
Los Angeles, California
Pamela Brown will be the opening keynote speaker.