Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- Rural student pipeline to UC
- Understanding the value of a UC degree
- Do UC undergraduate alumni earn graduate degrees?
- CLIMB Mobility Analysis dashboards
- UC helps level the field and promote economic mobility, particularly for low-income students
- UC undergraduate alumni at work dashboards with campus filters
- Graduate degree aspirations and outcomes for UC undergraduate students
- Undergraduate retention and graduation rates
- UC Rankings at a Glance
- UC leads the way in enrollment and graduation of Pell Grant recipients
- First-time CA bar passage rates increase at all UC law schools in July 2017
- March 2018 IRAP bulletin released
- Employee trends topic brief update
- Federal research funding topic brief updated
- California state agency funding topic brief updated
- UC Research in California map updated
UC AMP Conference (UC Administrative Management Professionals)
Pamela Brown is presenting on "UC at 150"
April 23, 2018
San Diego, CA
WASC Annual Meeting (WASC Senior College and University Commission)
April 25-27, 2018
AAUDE Conference (Association of American Universities Data Exchange)
Pamela Brown is on two panel discussions:
"A seat at the table: IR informing strategic directions"
"IR and Government Relations"
April 29 - May 2, 2018
The 2018 SERU Research Symposium (Student Experience in the Research University)
Tongshan Chang will present: "Undergraduate Student Experience and Outcomes"
June 19-20, 2018