Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- Public economic value of a UC degree (pdf)
- Employment and doctoral experience of Humanities PhD alumni (pdf)
- Leading in a changing environment (pdf)
- UC continues to lead in serving low-income undergraduates (pdf)
- 2018 workforce profile (pdf)
- Parenting students’ experience and challenges at UC (pdf)
- UC undergraduate non-completion (pdf)
- UC undergraduates are more likely to plan to earn a doctoral or professional degree (pdf)
- UPDATED: UC's student veteran community (pdf)
- UPDATED: Employment trends at UC (pdf)
- UPDATED: Comparative salaries for research university leaders (pdf)
- Do UC undergraduate alumni earn graduate degrees? (pdf)
- Understanding the value of a UC degree (pdf)
- Major requirements initiative final report (pdf)
- UC inventions at a glance
2019 Summer Regents Meeting
July 17-18, 2019
UCSF Mission Bay, San Francisco
Pamela Brown will present the 2019 Accountability Report.
Academic Affairs' Year of Service volunteering event
August 19, 2019
Alcatraz, San Francisco Bay
The IRAP team will be working in the gardens at Alcatraz.