Institutional Research and Academic Planning
We provide evidence-based analyses and reports that inform and shape strategic planning, institutional policy creation and revision, and decision support.
UC is a leader in advocating for the purpose and importance of public higher education. By providing timely, accurate, consistent and reliable information about UC and the environment in which it operates, Institutional Research and Academic Planning (IRAP) illustrates UC’s progress, challenges and outcomes in support of its mission.
- Employment and doctoral experience of Humanities PhD alumni
- Leading in a changing environment
- UC continues to lead in serving low-income undergraduates
- 2018 workforce profile (pdf)
- Parenting students’ experience and challenges at UC (pdf)
- UC undergraduate non-completion (pdf)
- UC undergraduates are more likely to plan to earn a doctoral or professional degree (pdf)
2019 Administrative Management Group Leadership Conference: Embracing Change
April 12, 2019
Los Angeles, California
Pamela Brown will be the opening keynote speaker.