Building & Administrative Service Center
BASC and UCOP have developed a set of robust design and construction standards that should be implemented on all projects. There is a brief overview of those standards below. For standards related to workspace design, please visit Workspace Management. For additional information, please reach out to Facilities Project Manager Jihee Lee at (510) 587-6333 or Jihee.Lee@ucop.edu.
- Telecom Standards provide direction and recommendations for use of telecommunications infrastructure, electronic security, sound masking, digital signage and Wi-Fi.
- Audiovisual (AV) Standards define a common set of practices and specifications for setting up audiovisual technologies.
- Security System Standards pertain to security system equipment, features and software.
- Standard Colors and Finishes were set during the planning of our office spaces at 1100 Broadway, under the guidance of the project architects, as the campus standard and contain guidelines related to colors and finishes for carpets, paint, cabinets and more.
- Furniture Standards include guidelines for manufacturer, product, size, upholstery and finishes.
For jurisdictional information such as building codes and fire marshal information, please visit UCOP Facilities Overview.