Information Technology Services
Website and Web Application Support
ITS works with departments to determine business needs and the most effective strategy for creating and maintaining websites and web applications. The service includes full lifecycle support – consultation, implementation, and maintenance.
- Websites: ITS builds and maintains new sites for departments, and offers user experience and content design services. Websites may be developed within the Cascade content management system so that customers may update the content themselves or request ITS to update content for them.
- Web Applications: ITS (a) reviews existing web applications to improve functionality; (b) identifies and helps departments select vendors and assists with the development and implementation phases for third-party solutions; (c) or when necessary develops in-house solutions.
How to Order or Request Support
Send an email to email@example.com. Support is available M – F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
All UCOP departments may request the service and support.
- Initial consultation: No cost
- Ongoing project consultation: A recharge fee is charged based on the scope and extent of the long-term involvement.
- Website support: A recharge fee is charged based on project scope.
- Web application development: A recharge fee is charged based on project scope.