We advance the education, research and clinical service missions of UC Health.
UC Health provides leadership and strategic direction for UC’s six health systems, five of which are academic medical centers, and its 19 health professional schools. UC Health’s central office supports operational initiatives at individual campuses and development of systemwide initiatives, promoting collaboration among the university’s health professional schools and providing oversight on the business and financial activities of the clinical enterprise.
- FY 2018-2019 UC Medical Centers Annual Report
- 2019 Accountability Report
- Health Data Governance Report
- Improving Access to Care in the San Joaquin Valley
- Center for Health Quality and Innovation: Impact and Evaluation (pdf)
- A Closer Look at Veterinary Education and Practice (pdf)
- Delivery System Reform Incentive Program: UC System Midcourse Achievements (pdf)
- A Closer Look at Pharmacy Education and Practice (pdf)
Phone: (510) 987-9905
Fax: (510) 835-2346
University of California
Office of the President
1111 Broadway, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94607
UC Health News
Catch up with the latest systemwide health news, view features and explore news media coverage involving UC Health.
Follow us on Twitter: