eProcurement at UC
For well over a decade, eProcurement has been a key element in the success of UC Procurement, creating efficiencies and driving spend compliance.
eProcurement (ePro) provides support to commodity managers, suppliers, and stakeholders across the UC system:
- assisting with systemwide sourcing events
- reporting on ePro technology enhancements
- coordinating sharing of best practices between campuses, and
- supporting campuses in enabling content.
ePro also manages the multi-tenant 'uBuy' eProcurement platform and administers the University of California consortium catalogs for participating UC campuses.
Contact the eProcurement Team
Email the ePro team
Associate Director | eProcurement
Email Lia Scott
Email Laurence Kruger
ePro Functional Analyst
Email Nathan Mann
ePro Content Analyst
Email Terese Merrell
While individual campuses enable local suppliers on their ePro platforms, our team works with UC systemwide suppliers. If you are interested in becoming a UC systemwide supplier in ePro, please see our page on How to Do Business with Us.
- Campus eProcurement solutions
- Campus Help Desks that support eProcurement
- Bi-Weekly Activity Update
- UC eCommerce Appendix
- eProcurement Tools & Training