eProcurement at UC
For well over a decade, eProcurement (ePro) has been a key element in the success of UC Procurement, creating efficiencies and driving spend compliance.
ePro provides support to commodity managers, suppliers, and stakeholders across the UC system:
- assisting with systemwide sourcing events
- reporting on ePro technology enhancements
- coordinating sharing of best practices between campuses
- supporting campuses in enabling content.
ePro also manages the multi-tenant uBuy eProcurement platform and administers the University of California consortium catalogs for participating UC campuses.
Contact the ePro team
Email the ePro team or individual team members:
- Laurence Kruger | uBuy Manager
- Nathan Mann | ePro Functional Analyst
- Terese Merrell | ePro Content Analyst
While individual campuses enable local suppliers on their ePro platforms, our team works with UC systemwide suppliers. If you are interested in becoming a UC systemwide supplier in ePro, please see our page on How to Do Business with Us.
- Campus eProcurement solutions
- Campus Help Desks that support eProcurement
- Bi-Weekly Activity Update
- UC eCommerce Appendix
- eProcurement Tools & Training