With the UC Asset Protection Plan (UCAPP), you have coverage through UC's wholly owned insurance company — Fiat Lux — for all your equipment maintenance and repair needs. As part of the UC family, you're our No. 1 priority. Because we focus on you, you can stay focused on the groundbreaking work you're meant to do.
Trusted Coverage, Seamless Service
UCAPP matches your original equipment manufacturer (OEM) coverage at a lower cost — save up to 25% off your current quote or contract. That means more money stays within your UC department operating budget. Think about what you could do with that savings!
Choosing UCAPP means you:
- Enjoy deeper service discounts with the savings passed on to you
- Have easy and convenient service at your fingertips for all your equipment needs
- Keep funds within UCAPP instead of paying outside vendors
- Avoid the hassle of multiple vendors and phone numbers when you need help
- Have trusted coverage with the UC name to back it up
Don't want to give up your current vendor? No problem. When you switch to UCAPP, you can generally stay with your OEM or third-party service vendor. We'll even review your existing contracts to ensure you get the right coverage for your needs — and we'll adjust the service terms annually instead of tying you to multiyear contracts, while maintaining your multiyear discounts.
Plus, UCAPP is more flexible than OEM or independent service organization (ISO) contracts because we can use multiple repair services and add or remove equipment from UCAPP coverage, prorated to the day.
Make Just One Phone Call
Getting equipment maintenance and repairs is simple and convenient.
- Call UCAPP to request service: (888) 728-2153.
- UCAPP contacts your preferred service vendor — either the original equipment manufacturer or an independent service organization.
- The service vendor repairs equipment and invoices UCAPP.
- UCAPP reviews the service documentation and pays the invoice.
That's it. No follow-up with you required.