IT Strategic Sourcing Center of Excellence
The Information Technology Strategic Sourcing Center of Excellence’s (ITCOE) mission is to leverage its access to all UC locations, understanding of multiple UC functions and expertise in the supplier marketplace to negotiate UC-wide agreements that reduce the cost and risk of acquiring and using IT products and services.
The ITCOE is a high performing, value creating, strategic partner of UC IT and Procurement key stakeholders and is essential to achieving UC’s IT goals. The IT Strategic Sourcing Strategic Plan is available for review to UC staff.
IT Strategic Sourcing News
- "UC Gets a Discount for Microsoft Azure" by Thomas Trappler, UC IT Blog, November 18, 2020
- “UC Gets a Systemwide Integrated Library System” by Bala Balakumar, UC IT Blog, June 24, 2020
- “UC Gets Discount for Amazon Web Services,” by Thomas Trappler, UC IT Blog, December 10, 2019
- “UCTech Sponsors – Give a Shout Out!” by Ben Price and Tom Trappler, UC IT Blog, June 12, 2019
- “UC Gets Systemwide Agreement and BAA for Google Cloud Platform – and More!” by Thomas Trappler, UC IT Blog, May 22, 2019
- “UC Gets Systemwide Agreement for Gradescope Online Grading System” by Roshni Pratap, UC IT Blog, April 2, 2019
- “UC Procurement Gets Deals for IT Infrastructure” by Michael Wegmann, UC IT Blog, July 25, 2018.