Coronavirus updates for UCOP employees
Updates on working remotely, staying healthy and UCOP operations
UCOP ON TELECOMMUTE STATUS DUE TO CA “STAY HOME” ORDERS
|March 24, 2021|
|March 12, 2021|
|More announcements »|
To help UCOP employees get their vaccinations as soon as possible, UCOP is adopting the state’s program, which utilizes retail pharmacies and other local providers, and is encouraging UCOP employees to secure a vaccine appointment by registering on myturn.ca.gov or through your health care provider. Learn more about the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination Program interim policy. Latest announcements.
Resources for staying well while working from home. Visit the culture and connectivity web page for a complete list of wellness resources.
- Manage emotions and seize the moment
- 6 tips for working remotely when you’re not home alone
- Welcoming back the WorkFit Program — Zoom style!
- Remote working tips
- Well-being and self-care
Connect and be productive
Tools for staying connected and productive while working from home.
Facilities and services
Helpful information about UCOP services and facilities while Oakland offices are closed. Visit UCOP Operations for a complete list of office service levels.
Benefits and paid leave
Details about health plans, employee assistance and paid leave for employees.
- Emergency paid sick leave for COVID-19 relief available to UC employees for 2021
- Extended COVID-19 relief for UC's Flexible Spending Accounts
- Update: Using accrued sick leave for child care reasons due to COVID-19
- New rules for child care and sick leave during COVID-19
- Unable to use your vacation accruals due to COVID-19?
- Help from UC health plans
- Employee assistance
- President Napolitano expands paid administrative leave
- Absence from Work