Coronavirus updates for UCOP employees
Updates on working remotely, staying healthy and UCOP operations
UCOP OFFICES ON TELECOMMUTE STATUS DUE TO “STAY HOME” ORDERS
Resources for staying well while working from home. Visit the culture and connectivity web page for a complete list of wellness resources.
- Manage emotions and seize the moment
- 6 tips for working remotely when you’re not home alone
- Welcoming back the WorkFit Program — Zoom style!
- Remote working tips
- Well-being and self-care
Connect and be productive
Tools for staying connected and productive while working from home.
Facilities and services
Helpful information about UCOP services and facilities while Oakland offices are closed. Visit UCOP Operations for a complete list of office service levels.
Benefits and paid leave
Details about health plans, employee assistance and paid leave for employees.
- New rules for child care and sick leave during COVID-19
- Unable to use your vacation accruals due to COVID-19?
- Help from UC health plans
- Employee assistance
- President Napolitano expands paid administrative leave
- Leaves of absence
- Sick leave