Coronavirus updates for UCOP employees
Updates on working remotely, staying healthy and UCOP operations
UCOP ON TELECOMMUTE STATUS DUE TO CA “STAY HOME” ORDERS
|February 10, 2021|
|February 9, 2021|
|January 12, 2021|
|More announcements »|
UCOP is taking a phased, equity-driven approach to vaccine distribution for our staff. Learn more about the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination Program interim policy and program details listed below.
Resources for staying well while working from home. Visit the culture and connectivity web page for a complete list of wellness resources.
- Manage emotions and seize the moment
- 6 tips for working remotely when you’re not home alone
- Welcoming back the WorkFit Program — Zoom style!
- Remote working tips
- Well-being and self-care
Connect and be productive
Tools for staying connected and productive while working from home.
Facilities and services
Helpful information about UCOP services and facilities while Oakland offices are closed. Visit UCOP Operations for a complete list of office service levels.
Benefits and paid leave
Details about health plans, employee assistance and paid leave for employees.
- New rules for child care and sick leave during COVID-19
- Unable to use your vacation accruals due to COVID-19?
- Help from UC health plans
- Employee assistance
- President Napolitano expands paid administrative leave
- Absence from Work