Budget & Finance
We develop, monitor and manage the local UCOP budget program.
The UCOP Budget & Finance departmemt is responsible for systematically aligning resources with strategic needs and goals. We prepare the annual UCOP budget request for the Board of Regents, provide UC senior leadership and department heads with tools regarding actual expenditures against the budget and provide support to UCOP departments on budget-related issues. We also manage the annual UCOP fiscal close process.
- FY 2016-2017: Exec Summary - Central & Admin (pdf)
- FY2016-2017: Exec Summary - Systemwide & Public Programs (pdf)
- FY 2015-2016: Exec Summary - Central & Admin (pdf)
- FY 2015-2016: Exec Summary - Systemwide & Public Programs (pdf)
- FY 2014-2015: Executive Summary (pdf)
- FY 2013-2014: Executive Summary (pdf)
- FY 2012-2013: Executive Summary (pdf)
UCOP Budget & Finance
Chief Operating Officer
University of California
Office of the President
1111 Franklin St., 10th Floor
Oakland, CA 94607
UC Policy Search
Access current UC system policies. Search and browse by subject matter, and subscribe to policy updates.
Faced with diminishing state support, the UC community is working to build a sustainable financial model to carry the university forward.