Federal Governmental Relations
The University of California supports robust and sustained federal investments in education and research funding. Through a partnership with the federal government, UC is an economic engine for California and the nation. Federal funds are critical to the university’s ability to educate the next-generation workforce, advance scientific breakthroughs and provide world-class medical training.
You can view and download UC's Federal Investment in Education and Research Advocacy Toolkit online.
The toolkit includes the following materials:
- Talking Points: Federal Investment in Research
- Talking Points: Federal Investment in Education
- Fact Sheet: Federal Investment in Research
- Fact Sheet: Federal Financial Aid for UC Students
- Fact Sheet: Federal Support Aids College Readiness
- A Guide to Meeting with Congressional Representatives
- Social Media Guide
- A Guide to the Federal Budget Process (Washington Post)
- Fiscal Year 2018 Federal Budget Update
- Fact Sheet: UC at a Glance
- UC Federal Governmental Relations Advocacy Resources
- UC Campus Governmental Relations Contact Information