Federal Governmental Relations
The University of California supports robust federal investments in research, which are critical to our health, economic prosperity and international competitiveness. Through a partnership with the federal government, UC is educating the next-generation workforce, advancing scientific and technological breakthroughs, providing world-class medical training and generating economic growth through new jobs, startup companies and spinoff industries. It’s a partnership that is helping spur innovation and grow the economies of California and the nation.
You can view and download UC's Federal Investment in Research Advocacy Toolkit online.
The toolkit includes the following materials:
- Talking Points: Federal Investment in Research (pdf)
- Fact Sheet: Federal Investment in Research (pdf)
- A Guide to Meeting with Congressional Representatives (pdf)
- Social Media Guide (pdf)
- A Guide to the Federal Budget Process (Washington Post) (pdf)
- Fiscal Year 2018 Federal Budget Update (pdf)
- Fact Sheet: UC at a Glance (pdf)
- UC Federal Governmental Relations Advocacy Resources (pdf)
- UC Campus Governmental Relations Contact Information (pdf)