UC Women’s Initiative for Professional Development (UC WI)
- UC WI is an experiential professional development program for women designed to elevate women in leadership, establish a pipeline for advancement, and contribute to women’s and UC's success.
Program Sponsors and Management
- Mid-career, women staff and faculty/academic personnel from campuses, health centers, Agriculture and Natural Resources, and Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Office of the President, and UCPath Center.
- Women who have demonstrated potential for advancement.
- Each cohort includes 30 participants
- Each cohort program is comprised of 4 sessions over 4.5 days:
- First session of each cohort program being 1.5 days, remaining sessions will be 1 day each
- Final session of each cohort program will be a combined North & South capstone event and graduation that allows participants to make systemwide connections
- Each session will be led by a Coro and a UC Facilitator
- UC Facilitators will be certified in partnership with Coro through a "Train-the-Trainer" process
- Facilitator nominations will be handled separately from the participant nomination process
- A request for nominees will be made directly to past UC WI graduate
> More info