Innovative Learning Technology Initiative
Request for Proposals 6 (RFP 6)
The Innovative Learning Technology Initiative (ILTI) invites UC ladder-rank faculty, LSOEs and LPSOEs to submit proposals as Principal Investigators (PI) for fully online or hybrid courses.
For more detailed information on the proposal, refer to the RFP 6 announcement.
Funding will be available for:
- Design and development of fully online courses
- Opening online courses to students enrolling from other UC campuses
- Design and development of hybrid courses
- Opening hybrid courses to students enrolling from other UC campuses
Priority funding will be focused on:
- Transforming a face-to-face course to a fully online version
- Developing a new online course
- Revising an existing online course
Limited funding will be available for:
- Transforming a traditional face-to-face course to hybrid by developing digitized components to be delivered online
- Developing online components for a new hybrid course
- Enhancing existing online components of hybrid courses to make them accessible/enrollable to students on other UC campuses
The maximum award for RFP 5 is $110K for quarter courses, $117K for semester courses, and an average of $6,500 for revisions.
RFP 6 opens Monday, July 3, 2017 and closes April 2, 2018 at 6 p.m. Pacific Time, with the following submission review dates:
- September 30, 2017
- December 31, 2017
- April 2, 2018
Submissions are being handled by ProposalCENTRAL, an online system for managing proposals.
- Appendix A - Narrative (docx)
- Appendix B - Departmental Support and Understandings (docx)
- Appendix C - Faculty and Collaborators Agreement and Understandings (docx)
- Appendix D - Course Materials (docx)
- Appendix E - Course Budget (xlsx)
Download the submission documents (zip) (these documents are also available in proposalCENTRAL)