Take care of yourself, UC Hastings!
- Beginning August 1, 2015, download the new StudentHealth app for easy access to medical, pharmacy and dental information on the go.
- Check out improvements to the UCH coverage of psycho-educational testing for those who may need learning accommodations. At UCH, you now have 90% coverage for services provided by both in-network and out-of-network providers, up to the lifetime maximum for this benefit.
- Get care from student health specialists at your campus’ Student Health Services with virtually no cost to you because you are covered by UC SHIP.
- Use your coverage while you travel in the United States and worldwide by obtaining a referral from SHS when you need non-emergency care. (Referrals are not required for emergency room services or Urgent Care Clinic visits.)
- Pay lower student fees for specialty care at the UC Family of university medical centers, affiliated facilities and professional providers.
Take a close look at all that UC SHIP has to offer you in the 2015 - 2016 UC SHIP student brochure