Take care of yourself, UC Hastings!
Alert! UC SHIP plan benefits have been revised to meet Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) requirements. Read the Notice to Students for a list of plan changes, effective retro-active to August 1, 2015.
- Download the new StudentHealth app for easy access to medical, pharmacy and dental information on the go.
- Check out improvements to the UCH coverage of psycho-educational testing for those who may need learning accommodations. At UCH, you now have 90% coverage for services provided by both in-network and out-of-network providers, up to the lifetime maximum for this benefit.
- Get care from student health specialists at your campus’ Student Health Services with virtually no cost to you because you are covered by UC SHIP.
- Use your coverage while you travel in the United States and worldwide by obtaining a referral from SHS when you need non-emergency care. (Referrals are not required for emergency room services or Urgent Care Clinic visits.)
- Pay lower student fees for specialty care at the UC Family of university medical centers, affiliated facilities and professional providers.