Contents of Chapter I
SOLICITING AND ACCEPTING PRIVATE FUNDS
- Soliciting, Accepting, and Acknowledging Gifts
- Who Has Authority to Solicit and Accept Gifts?
- Relations with Private Schools
- Accepting, Acknowledging, and Documenting the Receipt of Gifts
- Does the University Accept Restricted Gifts for Financial Aid?
- Accepting Gifts for the Benefit of Specific Individuals
- Quid Pro Quo Gifts
- The Regents' Tax-Exempt Status
- Who Has Authority to Approve and Conduct Fund-raising Campaigns?
- Environmental Impact Procedures and Fund-raising Campaigns
Use of the University's Name and Unoffical Seal
- Using the University's Name
- Using the University's Unofficial Seal
Gifts Involving University Employees
- Can the University Accept Gifts from its Employees to Support Their Own Activities?
- Policy on Acceptance or Offering of Gifts and Gratuities by University Employees
- Payroll Deductions for Employee Contributions for Campus Charitable Drives and Fund-Raising Campaigns