Campus programs and news
- "UC partnership with HBCUs gives students a taste of grad school"
- "HBCUs Take Different Approaches to STEM Partnerships"
- "Diversity Interns from UC Davis Visit Gladstone"
- Evolution and Ecology Graduate Admissions Pathways
- "New Program Brings Undergraduates from Historically Black Colleges and Universities to UC Davis"
- "The Summer's SPLASH"
- "Visiting Undergraduates Have an Intensive Summer Poverty Research Experience at UC Davis"
- "BLI partners with HBCUs to give students a summer research experience"
- UCI ADVANCE Program for Equity & Diversity
- "ASU partners with UCLA to offer tuition-free post-undergrad degrees"
- "How Diversity Spent Its Summer Vacation" (pdf) (Dr. Paul Barber's UC-HBCU project at UCLA is part of feature)
- "Institute preps top black students for rigors of grad studies"
- "Students from HBCUs conduct research through UCLA summer program"
- UC-HBCU Initiative Graduate Division Workshop (pdf)
- "UCLA Chemistry and Biochemistry awarded UC-HBCU Grant"
- "UCLA faculty help black students find path to graduate studies"
UC San Diego
- UC San Diego Howard Partnership for Graduate Success
- UCSD-Morehouse Physics Bridge Program
- "Faculty Mentors Inspire Howard University Students to Pursue Doctorates at UC San Diego"
UC San Francisco
- "Tracy Richmond-McKnight, PhD, Awarded UC-HBCU Grant to Train African-American Students in Bioengineering"
- "University partnership exposes freshmen to bioengineering opportunities"
UC Santa Barbara
- "Lois Harmon, Florida A&M Graduate, to Begin Ph.D. Work in the Department of Education" (pdf) (article from Fall 2012 "Diversity Forum" newsletter)
- "Department Chair Jerry Gibson visits HBCU Jackson State University and presents a seminar to promote interaction with UCSB"
- "ECE Chair and Professor Jerry Gibson interviewed with Jackson State University students in the UC-HBCU Initiative video" (scroll down)
- "The UC Santa Barbara–Florida A&M University Partnership welcomes four students selected for the 2015 UCSB–FAMU Summer Institute in Educational Research and Policy"