Research Policy Analysis and Coordination
How to request and manage access to applications, listservs, and SharePoint sites
A completed Access Request form (pdf) is required if you have never had accessed an application, listserv, or SharePoint site,
- If you are also requesting access to the Company/UC Relationships Profile and the Faculty Relationships Profile, you will need to complete the supplemental Confidentiality Agreement(pdf).
- Completed account request forms or questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RPAC will not authorize access without support from your local Contracts and Grants/Sponsored Projects Office. Please contact your local office before requesting access.
Email email@example.com to:
- Request removal of an employee who has left UC.
- Request access to an additional listservs.
- Report a change in campus moved to a new UC campus and need to ensure continued access.