UCOP designated construction agreements
Supplier contact information
The University of California has contracts for materials, equipment and/or services with the below-listed suppliers.
General Contractors or others submitting bids for university construction projects may enter into agreements with these suppliers that utilize the pricing and terms contained in the university-supplier agreements. The university does not represent or warrant that materials/equipment/services of these suppliers meet the requirements of the university’s construction contracts.
Use of such suppliers shall not relieve contractor from its obligation to meet all contractual requirements in any contracts with the university. The university will not be a party to any agreements with such suppliers and accepts no performance obligations or liability with respect to such agreements.
Carpet and floor covering
Interface Americas, Inc. (Bentley Prince Street/Interface FLOR)
UCOP Agreement #657/OP/003
Main Contact: Myra Ramsey
Title: Director of National Accounts and Business Development/Bentley Prince Street
Ph: (770) 386-7296
- Only sustainable product offerings are available from these two companies.
- Extensive carpet tile selection and broadloom offerings.
- Minimum-cost reclamation program that recycles 100% of the carpet fibers and backing and keeps these products out of the landfills.
UCOP Agreement #657/OP/004
Main Contact: Daniel Collins
Title: Regional Vice President
Ph: (415) 955-1920 Office
Ph: (415) 515-3059 Cell
Alternate Contact: Wyn Channer
Title: Vice President
Ph: (949) 274-1727 Cell
- Shaw, Inc. is a long-term University of California supplier, providing the University Locations with carpet, carpet tiles, and other flooring products.
- Shaw’s Agreement with the University of California provides for End-of-Life recycling and reuse of carpet and backing fibers compliant with the University Policy on Sustainable Practices.
- Shaw offers a wide assortment of flooring products to meet the University of California’s wide array of needs.
Ergonomic/quick ship furniture
(Many included items are installed at the point of construction)
UCOP Agreement #701/OP/037
Main Contact: Brian Noll
Title: National Accounts Manager
Ph: (503) 329-6887
- Ergogenesis is an SBA Certified Small HUB Zone Business.
- Ergogenesis provides a full assortment of custom ergonomic office and laboratory seating products, including ESD ,Clean-room, and reasonable accommodation request chairs.
- Ergogenesis offers University of California contracted products for 5-day delivery.
UCOP Agreement #701/OP/036
Main Contact: Amy Shayeb
Title: Director of Business Development (Northern California)
Ph: (415) 490-2845
Alternate Contact: Ron Frantz
Title: Director of Business Development (Southern California)
Ph: (310) 481-2309
- Haworth is a global leader in the design and manufacture of office furniture and organic workspaces, including raised access floors, moveable walls, systems furniture, seating, storage and wood case goods.
- Family-owned, Haworth is headquartered in Michigan and serves markets in more than 120 countries.
- www.haworth.com & www.organicworkspaces.com
UCOP Agreement #701/OP/047 (PRICE SCHEDULE)
Main Contact: Peter Hart
Title: Global Account Manager
(714) 430-6850 x3123
- Humanscale designs and manufactures ergonomic products in an effort to provide computer users a safe, comfortable and productive work environment.
- In addition to providing products, product education and training provided as a complementary service to ensure proper fit and return on investment.
- All Humanscale products can be integral to the achievement of LEED credits.
UCOP Agreement #701/OP/041
Main Contact: Roland Villapando
Title: National Account Manager
Ph: (310) 809-9152
- Provides a full assortment of ergonomic furniture and accessories.
- Warehouses Ergogenesis products for 5-day delivery of assembled chairs.
- Familiarity with the University of California System through the existing relationship around the Office Products category.
UCOP Agreement #701/OP/040
Main Contact: George Schoenwald
Title: Territory Sales Manager
Ph: (415) 479-3054 (office)
Ph: (415) 609-1903 (cell)
- Workrite Ergonomics is a leader in manufacture of ergonomic furniture (adjustable height workstations keyboard trays and monitor arms), with the best lead times in the industry (5 days for specific UC contracted items).
- A proven supplier to many fortune 500 companies, universities, and colleges. A supplier to the UC system for more than 10 years.
- A local California-based company located in Petaluma, CA, Workrite Ergonomics is a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council.
UCOP Agreement #639/OP/003
Main Contact: Marvin Wenger
Ph: (408) 324-3201
Alternate Contact: Craig Hodges
Title: Vice President, Sales
Ph: (408) 324-3250 Office
Ph: (408) 966-6736 Cell
- CleanSource is a long time contract holder with the UC system for all Janitorial and Sanitation Supplies and we encourage all eligible parties to piggyback our UC agreement.
- We are a division of Interline Brands and inventory over 90,000 SKUs of Janitorial/Sanitation and Facility Maintenance Products.
- We deliver via our trucks to all California locations with next day.
UCOP Agreement #639/OP/001
Main Contact: Steve Hunter
Title: General Manager
- Hillyard offers a complete line of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Hillyard provides onsite equipment repair.
- Hillyard has multiple distribution centers located within the State of California for ease of delivery throughout the UC System.
Royal Paper Corporation
UCOP Agreement #639/OP/004
Main Contact: George Abiaad
Ph: (562) 236-1515
Ph: (562) 903-9030 x 310
- Royal Paper Corporation has been a business partner with several UC Locations for over 15 years as a full line, paper, janitorial , chemical and food service supplier.
- Royal Paper Corporation is an approved Bobrick stocking distributor for bathroom fixtures and dispensing systems.
- Royal Paper Corporation has a team of field technicians that install, maintain, and refurbish chemical systems, equipment, and fixtures while not charging for labor as part of our value-added service line.
Waxie Sanitary Supply
UCOP Agreement #639/OP/005
Main Contact: Alice Sawaya
Title: General Manager
Ph: (800) 432-7140
- WAXIE Sanitary Supply is an industry leader in the distribution of quality sanitary and related supplies.
- WAXIE Sanitary Supply also distributes equipment to the commercial, industrial, contractor and institutional markets.
- Waxie provides quality and innovative products, value-added services, and systems that contribute toward a better community through effective communication, education, and training for our valued customers and employees.
Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO)
Main Contact: Glinda Shipley
Title: Contracts Executive
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (mindspring address will take 15MG cad drawings etc)
Ph: (800) 537-6300 or (562) 243-7632
- All-Phase Electric-CED is a full line Electrical Distributor with 700 locations nationwide.
- Largest “electrical” Wholesale Distributor Nationwide.
- We represent “ALL” electrical manufacturers and have over 140 locations in California.
UCOP Agreement #308/OP/004
Main Contact: Sean Luigs
Title: California Government State Specialist
Ph: (916) 804-3794
- Each Fastenal store serves as a one-stop shop for 825,000 quality products (including 350,000 fastener types) spanning 15 product categories (Material Handling, Storage and Packaging, Safety, Fasteners, Construction Products, Tools and Equipment, Plumbing, HVAC, Pumps, Electrical, Chemicals and Paints, Janitorial, Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Power Transmission, Welding, Abrasives, and Metalworking and Cutting Tools).
- Fastenal store locations are in close proximity to all University of California locations.
- For a full listing of products and services visit our website at www.Fastenal.com
UCOP Agreement #308/OP/002
Main Contact: Joe Kucinski
Title: Government Sales Manager
Email: Joe.T. Kucinski@grainger.com
Ph: (858) 220-2728
- Grainger has a significant product selection, extensive branch network, and same-day availability.
- You can save up to 80% using the UC Strategic Sourcing Agreement
- As a contractor, you automatically save on Air Filters, Motors, Power Transmissions, HVAC/R, and electrical products.
MSC Industrial Supply
UCOP Agreement #308/OP/003
Main Contact: Damon Perez
Title: State Account Manager
Ph: (916) 276-9397
- MSC has over 550,000 Maintenance, Repair and Operating products in stock for next day delivery. The broad product offering includes hand tools, power tools, material handling, electrical, abrasives, plumbing, HVAC and more.
- If you place an order by 5pm PST, you will have your product next day.
- More in-stock items at MSC means more time on the site for your employees.
Mission Linen Supply
UCOP Agreement #088/OP/085
Main Contact: Barry Hill
Title: Director of National Accounts
Ph: (909) 364-8730
- Mission Linen Supply is a family owned and operated business headquartered in California. conducts quarterly business reviews with each specific University to accomplish cost control, price protection and customer satisfaction.
- Mission Linen Supply is environmentally committed in terms of water recycling, greenhouse gas reductions, reduction of paper and innovative & environmentally friendly product offerings.
- Mission Linen Supply is a single source provider for rental or purchase needs. We are truly a one stop shop.
UCOP Agreement #088/OP/086
Main Contact: Dan Prosio
Ph: (951) 294-8924
- Unifirst is a University of California strategically sourced co-primary supplier of the sale of uniforms.
- Unifirst has a wide variety of uniform options to select from.