Becoming a UC supplier
We invite you to register as a supplier online in our Supplier Registration and Sourcing (SRS) system. SRS provides a complete one-stop solution for suppliers to interact systemwide and with multiple University of California campuses. The information provided helps us track supplier activity, measure progress against goals for small business outreach efforts, and shorten the administrative timeline toward a mutually beneficial agreement and monitor compliance with required state and federal codes. To begin your registration, please visit the registration website at https://suppliers.sciquest.com/UCOP/.
To ensure a smooth and easy registration experience, you’ll need the following information in advance:
- Dun and Bradstreet (DUNS) Number (optional)
- Financial Information (Bank Acct, W-9, Accts Payable)
- Insurance Information (type, limit, certificate)
- List of Commodities You Offer (NAICS and UNSPSC)
- Additional Contacts (one contact required per Location)
- Business References (one reference required)
- Financial History (FY2011 Revenues)
- Diversity Information and Certifications (auto-filled based on NAICS, FY2011 revenue and # of Employees)
Register now to participate in system-wide, multi-campus and campus specific sourcing events online. Training Webinars are available on the Supplier Portal under Links, including registration assistance and demos of the online bidding process.
If you have any technical questions, please send an email to UC Procurement Systems Support at: email@example.com.
University of California Procurement