FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, Feb. 20, 2004
UC News Office (510) 987-9200
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
This is Notice of a Special Meeting of the University of California Board of Regents and two of its committees on Monday, Feb. 23, beginning at 4 p.m., for the purpose of discussing and taking action on the appointment of a UC provost and senior vice president--academic affairs. The meetings will be held in closed session.
The regents' Committee on Educational Policy and Committee on Finance are scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. to discuss personnel matters [Education Code section 92032(b)(7)]. It will be followed at 4:20 p.m. by a meeting of the board to discuss a personnel action. Afterwards, the regents are to meet in open session.
Locations of the meeting:
- 1111 Franklin St., room 5320, Oakland
- 5123 Cheadle Hall, UC Santa Barbara
- 105 Cochrane Circle, Morgan Hill
- 411 W. 5 th St., Los Angeles
- 3917 Portola Ave., Los Angeles
- 435 N. Bedford Drive, Beverly Hills
- 2223 Avenida de la Playa, La Jolla
- 800 Armour St., Columbia, SC
- 1608 Rhode Island Ave. NW, Washington, DC
This meeting notice is issued to comply with the state's pertinent open meeting laws.
Regent's meeting agendas are available at http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/regents/meetings. html
# # #