Innovative Learning Technology Initiative
Request for Proposals 5 (RFP 5)
The Innovative Learning Technology Initiative (ILTI) invites UC ladder-rank faculty, LSOEs and LPSOEs to submit proposals as Principal Investigators (PI) for fully online courses.
For more detailed information on the proposal, refer to the RFP 5 announcement.
Proposals will be accepted for requests to support:
- transforming a face-to-face course or a hybrid course to a fully online course;
- developing an entirely new fully online course (PI will need to submit the course through their course approval process);
- revising an existing fully online course;
- transforming a face-to-face course to a hybrid course; and/or
- developing an entirely new hybrid course (PI will need to submit the course through their course approval process)
The maximum award for RFP 5 is $110K for quarter courses, $117K for semester courses, and an average of $6,500 for revisions.
RFP 5 opens Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at noon, Pacific Time and closes May 31, 2017 at 6PM, Pacific Time with the following submission review dates:
October 31, 2016
January 31, 2017
March 31, 2017
May 31, 2017
Submissions are being handled by ProposalCENTRAL, an online system for managing proposals.
Submission Documents (these documents are also available in proposalCENTRAL)
Appendix A - Narrative (docx)
Appendix B - Departmental Support and Understandings (docx)
Appendix C - Faculty and Collaborators Agreement and Understandings (docx)
Appendix D - Course Materials (docx)
Appendix E - Course Budget (xlsx)