Information Technology Services
UCOP Central Records Collection
Records Management Services (RMS) maintains the Central Records Collection of the University of California Office of the President (UCOP). The collection consists primarily of correspondence and related materials such as reports, studies, agendas, and minutes that are sent to or generated by Office of the President administrators. Some of these records date back to the inception of the University. The majority of the collection dates from the Sproul presidential administration (1930 – 1958) to the present. Where paper records exist, they are maintained by RMS or by the University Archivist, Bancroft Library, UC Berkeley. Microfilmed and digitized records are maintained by RMS.
- Requirements for executives to provide materials to the collection are outlined in a presidential letter.
- Submission Guidelines
Procedures for Submitting Materials to the Collection:
- Why To preserve the corporate memory and historically important documents of the University of California
- What See Submission Guidelines
- Who Managers and staff in all UCOP divisions and departments
- How Forward e-mail messages, send e-mail attachments, provide url of posted items, or mail hard copy
- Where Submit to Records Management (preferred) or mail to Records Management, 7th Floor,