Information Technology Services
ITS provides networking services to support other internal IT and building services. Examples include
- SSL certificate management
- Network security, including intrusion, virus, and malware detection and prevention
- IP address assignment (static and dynamic)
- Network performance management
- Traffic management and rate limiting
- Firewall management
- Facilities support: cabling, moves/adds/changes
- CENIC wide area network consultation and coordination
How to Order or Request Support
Use the IT Staff Only section of the IT Service Hub to order and/or request support, or call (510) 987-0457. Support is available 24/7.
Availability of Service
24/7, except during planned outages
UCOP IT and building services teams
The cost of the networking service for IT teams is covered by core funding.
The cost of new cabling requests for building services needs is determined by the scope of the installation.