Terms and Conditions
California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education
University of California, Irvine Forum, on April 27, 2013
- REGISTRATION FEES.The registration fee for a recruiter table at the University of California, Irvine Forum on April 27, 2013, is $450 for up to two representatives. The combined registration fee for a table at both the Forum at the University of California, Irvine (April 27, 2013), and the Forum at Saint Mary’s College (October 26, 2013) is $750.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE.The deadline for registering for a recruiter table at the University of California, Irvine Forum is Friday, March 1, 2013. Only tables registered on or before that date will be included in the printed Guide to Recruiters provided to all students attending the Forum.
- Capacity at the recruiter fairs at both the University of California, Irvine Forum and at the Saint Mary’s College Forum is limited. Should either of these recruiter fairs fill to maximum capacity as established by the local fire marshal prior to the published deadline, the registration process for that Forum will be closed immediately and all subsequent requests for registration will be returned.
- Registrations for recruiter tables may be cancelled up to eight calendar days prior to a Forum in the event that a recruiter is unable to attend the Forum. An institution canceling a registration up to eight calendar days prior to a Forum is eligible to receive either a refund of 90 percent of the fee for the cancelled registration or a credit of 100 percent of the fee for the cancelled registration, with the credit to be applied toward the cost of registration at a subsequent Forum. Refunds will be made by check only and may take up to 30 days to process.
- Cancellations of recruiter tables made less than eight calendar days prior to a Forum are not eligible for a refund.
- The layout of the Forum recruiter fair is designed so that, insofar as possible, all table locations can be seen and accessed equally by all students. Nevertheless, some locations may prove to be more advantageous than others. Individual table locations will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with the sole exception that all tables registered by a given institution prior to the published deadline will be grouped together.
- When a Forum recruiter fair is scheduled in an outdoor location (as most are), the recruiter tables will be protected by canvas tents, awnings, or umbrellas against the effects of sun or rain. Such recruiter fairs will be held rain or shine. No refunds or credits will be granted as a result of heat, cold, or inclement weather.
- Forum photographers will take visual images of student attendees and recruiters during the Forum. These images may be used in Forum-related websites, publications and promotions. Participation in the Forum allows the Forum to use visual images.
- Registered recruiters will be sent an Excel spreadsheet file two to three weeks after the Forum, containing the names, contact information, current and intended fields of study, ethnicity and gender, and other key data for all students in attendance.
- These terms and conditions are effective with the April 27, 2013 Forum at the University of California, Irvine.