- REGISTRATION FEES
The registration fee for a recruiter table at the Cal Poly Pomona Forum on April 26, 2014, is $450.00 for either one or two representatives.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE
The deadline for registering for a recruiter table at the Cal Poly Pomona Forum is Monday, March 31, 2014. Tables registered on or before the March 31, 2014 deadline will be included in the printed Guide to Recruiters, which will be provided to all students attending the Forum.
- Capacity at the recruiter fair at the Cal Poly Pomona Forum is limited. Should the recruiter fair maximize to its capacity as established by the local fire marshal prior to the published deadline, the registration process for that Forum will be closed immediately and all subsequent requests for registration will be denied.
- In the event a recruiter is unable to attend the Forum, the recruiter must submit a cancellation request, via email, to Tracy Daniels no later than April 18, 2014, which is (8) calendar days from the Forum date of April 26, 2014. An institution who has complied by the April 18, 2014 cancellation date will be eligible to receive a refund of 90 percent of the fee. Refunds issued will be by check method only and payable to the recruiter’s institution. Please note that refunds issued will have a processing of 30 calendar days.
- Cancellations of recruiter tables submitted after April 18, 2014 (8) calendar days from the Forum on April 26, 2014 will not be considered for a refund.
- The layout of the Forum recruiter fair is designed with the intention that table locations can be seen and accessed equally by all students. Nevertheless, some locations may prove to be more advantageous than others. Individual table locations will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with the sole exception that all tables registered by a given institution prior to the published deadline will be grouped together.
- As most Forums are convened in an outdoor setting, the recruiter tables will be protected by canvas tents, awnings, and/or umbrellas against the effects of sun or rain. Recruiter fairs will resume rain or shine. Refunds or credits will not be granted as a result of heat, cold, or inclement weather.
- Forum photographers will take visual images of student attendees and recruiters throughout the Forum. These images may be used in Forum-related websites, publications, and promotions. Participation in the Forum allows the Forum to use visual images.
- Registered recruiters will receive a detailed report within two to three weeks following the conclusion of the Forum containing the names, contact information, current and intended fields of study, ethnicity and gender, and other significant statistics for all students in attendance.
*These terms and conditions are in effect for the April 26, 2014 Forum at Cal Poly Pomona*