Enterprise Risk Management
Dashboards and Key Performance Indicators
The UCOP Office of Risk Services is actively developing and updating KPI dashboards both at the systemwide and campus levels. The table below identifies those dashboards that have been completed or are currently in development.
There are two ways to access the Safety Index Dashboard.
- Using UC Trust Single Sign-on:
- Check at http://www.incommonfederation.org/participants/ if your campus participates in the UC Trust Single Signon
- If your campus is listed, you can use this method
- Login using your currently issued login (single sign-on) credentials
- If you are not sure which credentials (you have more than one) or have questions regarding this type of access, please contact your system administrator
- Using ERMIS Direct Login:
- If your campus doesn't participate in UC Trust Single Sign-on, or you don't have a campus-issued login (single sign-on) id and pw issued, use this method to access dashboards
- ERMIS team will issue the access credentials for this method of access
Accessibility to view each of the ERMIS dashboards (below) will be determined by the privileges assigned when the user credentials were issued or updated.
If you don’t have a login, and would like to request access to the ERMIS, please contact ERM@ucop.edu
Dashboard Descriptions (pdf)
Requesting new KPI Dashboards
The Office of Risk Services has developed an ERMIS KPI Request Form (doc) to assist users in identifying new dashboards that will assist them in better managing their risks. Once the form is completed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, the requester will be contacted by a member of the ERMIS Development Team who will ask about additional functional requirements for the proposed KPI. The Office of Risk Services will review all requests and upon approval, IBM will begin the development process. As the KPI is being developed, the ERMIS Development Team will be in contact to make sure that the KPI dashboard meets the functional requirements of the users.
The process is intended to be very simple and require a minimal amount of time on the part of the requestor.