Enterprise Risk Management
UC Event Reporting and Data Management System
Ivy Kolvan, UCSF MC
Patient Safety Coordinator
Phone: (415) 319-3895
To support the UC Medical Centers and Campus Health Centers in event reporting, complaint tracking and data management. To support the creation of a consolidated data management system (DMS) that allows for processing and reporting data from multiple sources. The DMS is intended to support quality and risk management programs, benchmarking, integrated reporting, analysis and forecasting at each of the UC Medical Centers and Campus Health Centers. Leading to a culture that fosters collaboration and the sharing of best practices among the locations.
- Launch and optimize a Data Management System that is usable by the stakeholders at each location.
- Ensure stakeholders find value in the benchmarking and integrated reports.
- Assist UC Medical Centers and Campus Health Centers in meeting industry, regulatory and legal event reporting guidelines through system management.
- Foster collaboration between UC Medical Centers and Campus Health Centers in event reporting and feedback systems.
- Work with the RL Solutions vendor as a voice for the UC system.