We relish telling the UC system story across our community and beyond. We manage UC’s systemwide websites, www.universityofcalifornia.edu and www.ucop.edu, the UC system brand and a host of other online, print and interactive resources that celebrate UC’s defining work, its people, and its essential role in California.
Our internal communications efforts focus on delivering timely information about university news and events to faculty, staff and retirees, both here at UCOP and systemwide. Through vehicles like Link, UCnet, Our University, and New Dimensions, we build direct, two-way communication between UC leaders and employees, and help foster community and shared pride throughout the university.
In all of our work, we aim to be a strategic partner, sitting down with you to craft the right solutions to your communications challenges. Our award-winning teams bring a solid understanding of effective communications and the UC brand that can help departments meet key strategic goals, tell a compelling story, or engage audiences in new and creative ways.
How we can help
Depending on your needs, we can help you:
- Build a solid marketing strategy or communications plan
- Develop public advertising and brand strategies
- Convey your message to specific UC audiences
- Create new websites, interactive and social media solutions
- Design, write and produce print collateral from brochures to posters
- Produce, shoot and edit video and multimedia
- Connect with specialized vendors for large campaigns or small projects
- Plan online web chats, town halls, brown bags and other related events.
Requesting a project
OP departments that already work with an assigned communications coordinator should use those contacts to request new work:
- Alec Rosenberg — Health/ANR
- Erin Greenfield — Student Affairs
- Nicole Freeling — Academic Affairs
- Katherine Tam — Human Resources
- Nelle Engoron — UCOP communications
The earlier you involve us, the better we can serve you. Please provide as much lead time as possible for your request to ensure we can accommodate the required design and production work, as well as any printing, delivery and mailing needed. Depending on the nature of the project, the timelines for our work can vary from a few weeks to several months. Once we have your request, we will contact you to review it in detail and discuss whether we can take on the work directly or refer you to other reliable partners.