> Research Plan > Research Questions
To address these objectives a series of
research questions have been formulated.
- What differences in the amount of use of print and digital versions
of a Study Title result from the Experimental Treatment?
- What characteristics of a Study Title's content and presentation
explain differences in use of print or digital?
- What characteristics of users explain differences in use of print
- What characteristics of the users access environment explain differences
in using print or digital?
- What characteristics of the purpose of the use of a Study Title explain
the choice to use print or digital?
- What costs and liabilities are incurred due to the Experimental Treatment?
- What savings and benefits accrue as a result of the Experimental
For each of these research questions the measures, methods and sources
of data needed to formulate answers is specified in Appendix
<< Previous: Objectives
| Next: Definitions >>
Send your questions and comments to Gary.Lawrence@ucop.edu.
Last updated: May 21, 2002.