UCOP Cascade Help
Add a category
Applicable to: category pages | Skill level: intermediate
Goal: Add an additional category/list page to the left navigation. (This will create a new folder and an index page within that folder.)
Navigate to the tab where you want the new category (i.e. "Resources).
In the New menu, select "Category pages" >> "New Category - folder and page."
- Set up the category:
- In the Title field, enter the name of the category (the text you want to display in the left-hand navigation).
- Check the Parent Folder; this should be the tab you want this category to appear within.
- You can leave Summary and Description blank.
- Display in Navigation: Select "Yes."
- Leave Metadata Set, Publish and Index as-is.
Submit to create your new category.
Navigate back to the parent tab to verify that it worked.