Business Resource Center
The BRC is responsible for a customer department’s detailed general ledger reconciliations after the date of transition into the BRC. This applies to expense account reconciliations only.
Some questions and answers:
- What do the codes on the reconciliations mean?
- What do the various codes on the general ledger mean? (pdf)
- What is included in the Payroll section of the reconciliation package?
- What does the BRC do when it “reconciles” our accounts? (pdf)
- What are “encumbrances”? (pdf)
- How do BRC reports relate to the UCOP Budget Office system? (pdf)